So whats new with version 3?
- Site targeting: AdWords Editor now provides full support for site-targeted campaigns.
- Negative sites: Add or edit negative sites for keyword- and site-targeted campaigns.
- Edit while you wait: If you manage multiple accounts with AdWords Editor, edit another account while your changes post.
- Count your selection: The status bar now displays the number of rows you’ve selected in the data view.
- Pause or resume ads, keywords, and sites: Use the Status menu in the edit panel to change the status of selected items.
The new editor also has a number of updated features which include -
- Export to HTML: Your HTML export will show or hide deleted campaigns, depending on how you’ve configured your preferences. The HTML export is ideal for showing your account to someone who doesn’t use AdWords Editor.
- Export to CSV: In addition to account, campaign, and ad group snapshots, you can now export custom views. The CSV export is ideal for spreadsheets or other applications that can read structured data files.
- Paste to multiple ad groups: Select multiple destination ad groups via the Edit menu > Paste Special.
You can download Editor version 3 here.
Is the new version still missing features you want to see? You can send your thoughts over to Google using this form.